This campaign has ended! Thank you for all of your submissions. We will contact the selected winner soon.
WAttention is currently looking for amateur and professional writers/bloggers/photographers to go on a free 1-week trip in Japan!
The trip (7 days 6 nights)
You will be toured around some of the best natural, historical, and cultural spots in and around Tokyo. Live the high life as you get to know the intricate culture and history of this great metropolis and the areas surrounding it.
Dates: Nov 16 – 22, 2016
Where you’ll go: “Little Edo” Kawagoe, Hodosan Shrine, Nagatoro Downstream Line, Yakatabune cruising, Tokyo night view from Roppongi, Asakusa, Ameyokocho, Sawara and many more.
What you’ll taste: Japanese Black Wagyu beef shabu-shabu, sushi, monjayaki, and many more.
Apply by Oct 21
Being selected will entitle you to the following:
– Hotel stay for the duration of the whole trip
– Three meals per day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
– Transportation costs within Japan
– Local guide services
What you’ll be expected to do
They say that there’s no such thing as a free lunch, but this offer comes pretty close! All we’re asking in return is for you to do what you do best: take photographs, post on social networks, write about your experience during your trip for us, and enjoy!
– Native-level English proficiency
– Registered as one of our WAttention Ninja (Get more info and sign up here)
– Good photography skills
– Proficient American English writing skills
– Able to post on social media networks in real-time
If you have any questions or technical problems with the form, please send us an email to [email protected]